Connecting Companies and Chiefs
conneXions is a three-day networking event bringing together purchasing decision makers and influencers from fire and EMS departments across North America with businesses through one-on-one appointments.
conneXions helps chiefs:
- obtain a better understanding of the products that are on the market
- drive the future of product development by detailing their need to companies
- create a strong network of peers among other chiefs in attendance
connexions helps IAFC business partners:
- achieve success by providing quality time with chiefs of major fire departments
- gain product reviews and insights on current and future needs
- save time and money compared to exhibiting at multiple events or finding time to meet with chiefs back at their departments
Information for Companies
The schedule for remaining 2014 conneXions includes: St. Louis (October) and Washington DC/Northern Virginia (November). 2015 events are being planned for February, June and October/November.
Sample Program Schedule
Contact Courtney Bulger at 703-537-4805 for more information.
President's Letter: Serving the IAFC, Listening to You
Winning on the Hill: Walking the Talk
Chief Keith Bryant Sworn In as IAFC President and Chairman of the Board
IAFC Honors Kaua'i Fire Department for Overnight Rescue of 121 Hikers