IAFC's Program Successfully Connects Companies and Chiefs
“In my 29 years in the fire apparatus industry this is the first program developed where there is equally mutual benefit to both business and fire professionals. The IAFC ConneXions program allows for a great exchange of ideas in a very relaxing atmosphere.” -Sutphen Corporation
One-on-one appointments with fire chiefs. Guaranteed presentation time. Built-in networking with your best prospects.
conneXions is a three-day networking event that offers companies the opportunity for real relationship building. The program is limited to 12 companies and chiefs, officers and procurement professionals from 11 major markets (estimated staff – more than 100 career firefighters).
Participating vendors will receive:
- Individual appointment times with chiefs and department representatives
- Profiles of participating departments, including procurement histories and needs; bio's of participating chilefs
- All meals for two company representatives at the forum
- Attendee contact list
The preliminary schedule for upcoming 2014 conneXions includes: Orlando (February), Atlanta (June), St. Louis (October) and Washington DC/Northern Virginia (November).
Contact Courtney Bulger at 703-537-4805 for more information.
- Top 10 Reasons to join conneXions
- Sample Program Schedule
- What Chiefs say about conneXions
- What companies say about conneXions
IAFC/Motorola Solutions Benjamin Franklin Award for Valor: Nominations Now Being Accepted
Fire & Life Safety: Hoarding and the EMS Responder
Company Officer Leadership: Defining the Cutting-Edge of EMS
Technology in the EMS Field: Is Your EPCR Worthless?