Connecting Companies and Chiefs
conneXions is a 2 1/2 day networking event bringing together purchasing decision makers and influencers from fire and EMS departments across North America with businesses through one-on-one appointments.
conneXions Helps Chiefs:
- Obtain a better understanding of the products that are on the market.
- Drive the future of product development by detailing their need to companies.
- Create a strong network of peers among other chiefs in attendance.
conneXions Helps IAFC Business Partners:
- Achieve success by providing quality time with chiefs of major fire departments.
- Gain product reviews and insights on current and future needs.
- Save time and money compared to exhibiting at multiple events or finding time to meet with chiefs back at their departments.
The schedule for 2015: March 2-4-Orlando; May/June-TBD; Oct/Nov-DC/Northern VA
Sample Program Schedule
Contact Leslie Distler at 703-537-4805 for more information.
Career Fire Chief of 2014: Alan Martin
Be Political without Being a Politician: Working with Elected Officials
More than Barbells and Burpees: Making of a Firefighter Athlete
2008 Emergency Response Guidebook Companion Video