Connecting Companies and Chiefs
conneXions is a 2 1/2 day focus group event bringing together purchasing decision makers and influencers from fire and EMS departments across North America with businesses through one-on-one appointments.
conneXions Helps Chiefs:
- Learn about current products and future development.
- Inform suppliers about your needs and challenges.
- Gain technical advice on products and technology you already have.
- Create a strong network of peers among other chiefs in attendance.
conneXions Helps IAFC Business Partners:
- Achieve success by providing quality, dedicated time with chiefs of major fire departments.
- Gain product reviews and insights on current and future needs.
- Create and enhance relationships through focused appointments and additional networking time.
- Save time and money compared to exhibiting at multiple events or finding time to meet with chiefs back at their departments.
- May 18-20 Kansas City, Mo.
- October 26-28 Herndon, Va.
Sample Program Schedule
Contact Leslie Distler at 703-537-4805 for more information.
Pipeline Emergency Preparedness Workshops
Regional Townhall Workshop - Benton Harbor, MI
Regional Townhall Workshop - Fairbury, NE
Regional Townhall Workshop - Marion, KS