Connecting Companies and Chiefs
conneXions is a three-day networking event bringing together purchasing decision makers and influencers from fire and EMS departments across North America with businesses through one-on-one appointments.
conneXions Helps Chiefs:
- Obtain a better understanding of the products that are on the market.
- Drive the future of product development by detailing their need to companies.
- Create a strong network of peers among other chiefs in attendance.
conneXions Helps IAFC Business Partners:
- Achieve success by providing quality time with chiefs of major fire departments.
- Gain product reviews and insights on current and future needs.
- Save time and money compared to exhibiting at multiple events or finding time to meet with chiefs back at their departments.
The schedule for remaining 2014 conneXions includes:
- Washington DC/Northern Virginia (November)
2015 events are being planned for February, June and October/November.
Sample Program Schedule
Contact Courtney Bulger at 703-537-4805 for more information.
Managing Conflict in Combination Fire Departments
Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment and Retention in Rural Pennsylvania
Departments & Staff
Be Political without Being a Politician: 9 Tips for Planning and Mindset