Collaboration is a cornerstone of the Chief's Edge program and is an integral part of the executive education experience. This intense two-day seminar takes a fresh look at leadership principles, fosters extensive peer-to-peer interaction, and provides the practical skills needed to become a more effective leader.
Through your participation you will:
- Establish an invaluable network of peers
- Learn proven leadership techniques for success
- Discover valuable and practical real-world knowledge
- Develop new skills that enable you to lead strategically
- Improve your ability to navigate challenging situations
"It was an insightful and dynamic experience! An invaluable educational experience that will have profound impact on my career."
— Randy Karrer, Division Chief,
Drexel Heights Fire District, Tucson, AZ
August 16 - 17, 2014