What Does Your Membership Get You?
As a busy fire and emergency service professional, you have limited time to find answers and support. As an IAFC member, you have easy access to trusted resources that will build your confidence, enhance your skills and help you serve your community more safely and effectively. Check out the list below and experience the full value of IAFC membership.
Not already a member? Join now!
- NEW Electronic subscription to IAFC's Bugle Brief
- NEW Access to mentors on a variety of topics - Check out the IAFC Mentor Program for company officers
- Timely member alerts reporting on critical information and latest trends
- Notification and analysis of federal grant opportunities
- Concise summaries of fire service legislation and regulations
- Operations and administrative resources
- Recommended best practices and action plans
- IAFC KnowledgeNet, your online community for engaging with fellow members, seeking out answers and sharing solutions
- Print and electronic subscriptions to IAFC On Scene
- Receive the education and training you need, no matter your rank or experience
- Save on registration at all IAFC professional development conferences:
- Engage in webinars, videos and podcasts, providing on-demand availability, self-pacing, interactivity and continued reference
- Save on training and leadership publications and guides through Jones & Bartlett and FireServiceBooks
Peace of Mind
- Save time with 24/7 access to online reports, checklists, templates and other resources
- Know you have a trusted source for information and best practices
- Keep current with the latest news and trends in the fire service and for leadership practices
- Make one phone call or send one email to the IAFC and getting the answers you need
- Be able to turn to your peers for help at any time on any issue
- Have an advocate that is looking out for you in Washington and working to get the funding and support you need
- Give back to the fire service through your support of the IAFC and the work it performs
- Be a mentor for rising officers
- Engage in one or more of the IAFC's special interest sections
- Make a difference by participating on IAFC committees and task forces
In addition to these benefits, IAFC members also receive special savings from our affinity partners.
President's Letter: A Lost Leadership Partner
Teaming Up for Hazmat Rail Response
President's Letter: Tailboards and Pole Holes