What Your Membership Gets You
As an IAFC member, you have easy access to trusted resources that will build your confidence, enhance your skills and help you serve your community more safely and effectively. Check out the list below and experience the full value of IAFC membership.
Not already a member? Join now!
- IAFC KnowledgeNet, your online community for engaging with fellow members, seeking out answers and sharing solutions
- Timely member alerts reporting on critical information and latest trends
- Notification and analysis of federal grant opportunities
- Concise summaries of fire service legislation and regulations
- Operations and administrative resources
- Recommended best practices and action plans
- Mentor program for company officers
- Electronic subscription to IAFC Bugle Brief
- Electronic and print subscriptions to IAFC On Scene
- Receive the education and training you need, no matter your rank or experience
- Save on registration at all IAFC professional-development conferences:
- Engage in webinars, videos and podcasts, providing on-demand availability, self-pacing, interactivity and continued reference
- Save on training and leadership publications and guides through Jones & Bartlett and FireServiceBooks
Peace of Mind
- 24/7 access to online reports, checklists, templates and other resources
- Knowing you have a trusted source for information and best practices
- Keeping current with the latest news and trends in the fire service
- Turning to your peers for help at any time on any issue
- Having an advocate in Washington for the funding and support you need
- Give back to the fire service through your support of the IAFC and the work it performs
- Be a mentor for rising officers
- Engage in one or more of the IAFC's special interest sections
- Make a difference by participating on IAFC committees and taskforces
In addition to these benefits, IAFC members also receive special savings from our affinity partners.
Still not finding what you need? Call or email us: 866-385-9110, email@example.com.
Career Fire Chief of 2014: Alan Martin
Be Political without Being a Politician: Working with Elected Officials
More than Barbells and Burpees: Making of a Firefighter Athlete
2008 Emergency Response Guidebook Companion Video