New: Wicked Problems Track
These sessions address issues that are often avoided, make people uncomfortable or are just difficult to solve. Check out these sessions and the complete education program.
Company Officers: FRI Offers Leadership Training Just For You
Calling all Company Officers: Get the education and training designed specifically for you; participate in the Company Officer Leadership Symposium (COLS) this summer in Dallas.
Here are 10 quick tips (pdf) to help you justify the program to your supervisor.
Time is Running Out: Register Now!
Sign up now for the leadership education that will benefit you and your entire department all year long. Be sure to reserve your housing too, hotels are filling up.
Learn from the Best
FRI sessions are taught by experienced chiefs and subject matter experts. Take a look at the education program for the full list of sessions and presenters.
Check out the FRI 2014 education program, with topics such as:
- Using Data to Benchmark and Plan
- The Affordable Care Acts Impact on America's Fire Service
- The Complete Training Guide for Ethanol Emergency Response
- Building the Next Chief's Through Education, Mentoring and Experience: The COLC's Plan and Actions
- Making Fire Departments Think: Organizational Situation Awareness
I Look Forward to Attending Again
Overall this conference provided a lot of new and useful information and I look forward to attending the COLS level III conference this fall.
— Tracy Haze, Fire Lieutenant, Westminster (CO) Fire Department