You and ISO
Following are some of the topics covered:
- ISO's Public Protection Classification (PPCTM) program
- The ISO rating (PPC) and the value it brings to you
- Myths and misunderstandings about ISO
- Meeting the challenges of your PPC rating
- Information on the newly revised Fire Suppression Rating Schedule
- A review of best practices
View the Host Agreement for more course information, host responsibilities, and to request a class in your area.
Questions? Contact Chief Larry Curl at 317-605-6669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduled classes and registration information will also be posted on the ISO website.
- February 21 - Owensboro, Kentucky
- April 3 - Windsor, Connecticut
- November 21 - Brownsburg, Indiana