February 21 -
Virginia Beach Convention Center, Virginia Beach, VA
The Recruitment & Retention Coordinator Course will cover:
- The Lifecycle of a Volunteer
- Conducting Needs Assessments
- Member Surveys
- Working with Your Department’s Leadership Team
- Designing a Marketing Plan
- How to Successfully Interact with Potential Members
- Onboarding New Members
- Completing a Recruitment & Retention Plan
Co-located with the Virginia Fire Rescue Conference
This event is full however contact the course liaison, Spencer Cheatham, if you are interested in hosting such a course or to learn of future course offerings.
For more information, visit the VALS homepage.