August 6, 2019 8:00 AM -
6:30 PM UTC
Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta, GA
Collaboration is a cornerstone of the Chief's Edge program and is an integral part of the executive education experience. This intense seminar takes a fresh look at leadership principles, fosters extensive peer-to-peer interaction, and provides the practical skills needed to become a more effective leader.
Through your participation you will:
- Establish an invaluable network of peers
- Learn proven leadership techniques for success
- Discover valuable and practical real-world knowledge
- Develop new skills that enable you to lead strategically
- Improve your ability to navigate challenging situations
Class sizes are limited to 40 participants in order to keep the small group format that makes Chief's Edge so beneficial.