September 21, 2019 8:00 AM -
5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presented by Chief Bill Jenaway, Ph.D. and Chief Tim Holman with a special presentation by Vickie Pritchett of the National Fire Sprinkler Association.
The Tennessee Fire Chiefs Association invites you to attend the Tennessee Fire Service Leadership Training Day on September 21. This will be an intensive day focused on providing your department and its leaders with tangible and practical retention tools.
We will have six sessions that will immerse attendees and guide them to creating a local plan with three take-away tasks that can be implemented in their department. Sessions include:
- Evolving Fire and EMS Systems
- Leadership Rules and Engagement
- Recruiting, Retaining and Managing
Workshop: Developing a Local Plan
- Coaching Concepts: Removing Performance Barriers
- Raising Awareness for Volunteer Firefighting Opportunities In Tennessee: Let's create the conversation in your community!
Need to Know:
- Registration is free
- Be ready to interact and participate
- All ranks are welcome
- This is tailored to volunteer and combination departments, but those from all-career departments will also find it beneficial
- Morning refreshments are included in the registration (coffee, water, bagels, etc.)
- Lunch is included in the registration