The IAFC is collecting information and perspectives on behavioral health in the fire and emergency medical services. This information will provide the foundation for the National Safety Culture Change Initiative – Firefighter and EMS Responder Behavioral Health report.
We are looking for information regarding:
- how organizational design influences workplace stress and work-life issues
- the role of peer mental health support interventions
- awareness of available treatment options
- perceived stigma with treatment
- the climate and culture around behavioral health struggles and treatment within fire and EMS
Data collected through this form is completely anonymous. Respondents will not be asked to provide any personal identification information and we do not collect any data that would trace responses back to any one individual or organization.
We ask that you please take the time to complete the feedback form and share the link with your colleagues. Help us make a positive cultural impact on the fire/EMS service today!
The form will close at midnight on December 31.
Complete the form now!