AHIMTA seeks submissions that offer unique and compelling information for Symposium participants in Hilton Head, SC, December 1-6.
The theme for this year's symposium is "Yesterday's Challenges are Tomorrow's Growth". 2017 was a very busy and challenging disaster year and 2018 is looking to continue that pattern. Presentations that focus on lessons learned during the exceptionally taxing northwest US fire season overlapping with Harvey, Irma and Maria will be given extra consideration.
Submit a presentation
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, July 31, 2018. Submission types include:
- One-day (8-hour) Pre-conference Session
- Two-day (16-hour) Pre-conference Session
- Three-day (24-hour) Pre-conference Session
- 45-minute General Session
- 60-minute Breakout Session
Submit a presentation and share your knowledge with your colleagues and advance the profession of incident management.