DEADLINE TO SUBMIT EXTENDED!
Submit your proposal to present at AHIMTA 2019 by Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
The All-Hazards Incident Management Teams Association is a dedicated group of public safety professionals seeking to promote, support, and enhance the profession of incident management by establishing standards and promoting the cooperation of federal, state, local, and tribal agencies, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector in all phases of incident management. The Symposium is designed to develop and strengthen the efforts of incident management teams. Attendees are industry leaders with a variety of backgrounds who come together to network, share best practices and lessons learned, and explore new technology and tactics.
The AHIMTA Symposium is comprised of three days of workshops, and two and a half days of plenary and breakout sessions dealing with the pressing issues and challenges faced by emergency response teams in the field today. The AHIMTA Symposium’s Program Planning Committee is now accepting presentation submissions covering specialized topics categorized in the following content areas:
- Building and Sustaining IMTs
- IMT Preparedness through Administration, Training, and/or Exercise
- IMT Creative Solutions During Deployments
- Position-Specific/Functional Breakouts
- Non-traditional public safety applications, equipment, or concepts that can be used within IMT operations
- Non-traditional uses of IMTs
- Developing and Managing Public and Private Partnerships and Collaborations
- Grants and Private Funding Sources
- Creative Funding Sources for IMTs
- Understanding Deployments Operations
- Leadership/Succession Planning/Program Management
- IQS - Fire vs All-Hazards
- Technology/Communications for IMTs
Share your knowledge with your colleagues and advance the profession of incident management. Download the complete call for presentations (pdf).
The deadline for submissions has been extended until Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
Submission types include:
- Two-day (16-hour) Workshop
- One-day (8-hour) Workshop
- Half-day (4-hour) Workshop
- 45-minute General Session
- 60-minute Breakout Session
Submit Your Presentation