The AHIMTA Training & Education Symposium offers several opportunities for sponsors to demonstrate their support of combating the challenges faced within incident management. Sponsoring the symposium is an ideal way for you to put your organization in front of a select, elite audience, and to powerfully communicate your company's message before, during, and after the event.
Below is a list of the available sponsorship opportunities. If there is an opportunity you're interested in, but it's not listed below, please contact Taylor Munday at 703-537-4824.
We have a variety of individual sponsorship opportunities available to choose from, and are happy to put together a package to meet all of your needs. Each of these opportunities will show your company’s support of the symposium and help drive traffic to your booth in the Exhibit Hall.
- Conference Portfolio with Note Pad ($2,000)
Your company name and/or logo, along with the AHIMTA logo, will be on the front cover of the portfolio attendees will receive for use throughout the conference.
- Attendee Break in the Exhibit Hall ($3,000)
Sponsor one of the morning or afternoon breaks between education sessions. A push notification thanking your company will notify attendees of the opportunity to enjoy snacks and non-alcoholic beverages while they network in the Exhibit Hall, driving traffic to your booth between sessions.
- Reusable Water Bottles ($3,500)
All attendees will receive a reusable sport water bottle with your company name and/or logo. Meeting rooms will have a water station for attendees to refill their bottles throughout the symposium.
- Sunrise Session ($4,000) Attendees, up to twenty five  (invite only), will join your company representatives for one hour. The company led discussions can be tailored to your personal needs. Breakfast will be served to guests.
- Mobile App Sponsorship ($5,000)
The mobile app puts all of the event information at attendee’s fingertips and provides your company with a unique and personal way to interact with them. Your company name and/or logo will appear every time a user launches the app, up to three  push notifications from your company will be delivered at predetermined times, and there will be one  rotating banner ad.
- Welcome Reception ($7,500) This highly visible networking event takes place in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday evening from 5-7 PM. Your company will be recognized via onsite signage and a push notification in the conference app. Opportunity to provide logoed napkins. Drinks and food will be served.