Participants are provided with a unique session validation code from the presenter for each session attended.
- Go to the transcript site
- To login, enter:
Email address and zip/postal code used during registration
Registration/badge number and last name
- Enter validation code(s) to automatically add the session to the transcript account
- Complete evaluation(s) for session(s), if applicable
- Transcript is credited with attendance
- Download or print transcripts
- Keep transcript for records (this is the attendee's responsibility)
If participants believe their transcript is inaccurate or missing sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org after FRI detailing the items that are inaccurate and/or missing with:
- Session ID/code (e.g., ETT-101)
- Validation code
- Detailed explanation of why they believe their transcript is inaccurate.
Upon review, the attendee’s record will be manually credited, if warranted.
Access previous FRI Transcripts*
Download or print your transcripts for:
*Data privacy policies prohibit the digital storage of transcripts greater than three (3) years; therefore, transcripts prior to 2016 are not available.