Elevate your brand awareness with the largest audience of fire service leadership as a 2019 Fire-Rescue International Sponsor.
2018 attendee demographics were:
- 71% chiefs and chief officers
- 32% identify themselves as decision makers
- 11% identify as recommend purchases or are researching services and products
Conference sponsorships are powerful opportunities to expand your reach, enhance your presence and achieve your marketing goals. As an added benefit, FRI conference sponsorship automatically enrolls you in our Corporate Partner Bugle Program
, providing benefits all year long.
Each FRI 2019 sponsorship includes these general sponsorship benefits:
- Added Priority Points for FRI 2020 space selection: One point per $1,000 of sponsorship
- Complimentary pre- and post-show attendee mailing list
- Company ID on sponsor recognition signage at the Convention Center for the duration of FRI 2018
- Company ID on IAFC's FRI website sponsor page
- Recognition in the official onsite guide
Networking Events & Opportunities
Shakers Session (Two levels: $10,500 and $5,000)
This VIP invitation only
event is held at FRI and is extended to two chief officers from each department registered
for FRI. Sponsors have the opportunity to join with more than 40 department officers for an exclusive leadership conversation facilitated by experts in the field. The Shakers Session will address high level strategic concerns facing departments and communities, as well as some of the wicked issues that IAFC's CEO/Executive Director, Mark Light, has been highlighting in recent years. We prioritize issues generated in the room and then discuss outcome-based solutions. This high-level discussion often informs product development and service improvements for the companies that sponsor. The experience continues in an informal setting at a networking reception immediately following the conclusion of the Shakers Session where participants from will gather to network and continue discussion. This provides an opportunity to enhance existing relationships and establish new ones.
Metro Chiefs Luncheon ($7,500)
This is a unique opportunity to meet and network with several metro chiefs in one room at one time!
- Opportunity to share welcome remarks with thirty (30) attendees at the lunch: up to five (5) minutes
- Corporate ID on signage placed at entrance of room
- Opportunity to distribute company literature or logoed give-away item on tables for participants, as approved in advance by the IAFC
- Corporate ID on one (1) email update to all FRI attendees highlighting the lunch
International Reception ($5,000)
Tuesday, August 6 | 7 - 8 PM
With an ever growing international presence, connect and share ideas with others traveling from long distances. In 2018, more than 75 attendees joined in the fun. IAFC to provide introduction and sponsor can deliver welcome remarks and provide logoed giveaway.
New Opportunities in the Exhibit Hall
New! Innovation Station ($2,000) (10 available)
Enhance your booth presence by participating in this new showcase area on the exhibit hall floor.
- 15-minute presentation slot
- Promotional efforts include:
- Pre-conference brochure, Event website, Mobile app, Post event attendee list provided (mailing list only)
- *Products and Services that have been in the market under 18 months only
New! Educational Theater Sponsorship ($5,000) (5 available)
We are bringing education to the FRI exhibit hall. Showcase your company as an industry thought leader. Pre-conference promotion includes:
- Pre-conference brochure, Event website, Mobile app
- Sessions run on the hour for up to 45-minutes
- Companies must submit session write up in advance for pre-approval
- Post event attendee list (mailing list only)
- Content required to be educational based- Submissions will be reviewed and accepted
Mobile App Sponsorship ($15,000)
The mobile app for Fire-Rescue International provides you with the opportunity to connect with attendees in a unique and personal way. The custom-designed, comprehensive mobile app puts all event information at the attendees' fingertips- anytime, anywhere- with real-time updates provided at the conference. In 2018, 93% of attendees used the mobile app to create their agenda, receive alerts, and connect with peers. The dashboard was visited 271/021 times!
- Company ID to appear on splash screen. This screen appears every time a user launches the app
- Up to three  push notifications from your company delivered at pre-determined times
- One  rotating banner ad
Conference Bags ($20,000)
What makes a conference attendee? A conference tote bag, of course. The bags are ubiquitous throughout the convention center and include the highly valued Onsite Guide. This is your opportunity to brand an item that is distributed to thousands, and to increase your visibility in the information services industry.
- Brand the bag and include your logo and website information
Conference Notepads ($10,000)
In response to attendee interest, notepads will be included in the conference tote bags to enable attendees to jot down session quotes and notes without having to fire up their laptops. Each page will recognize, and provide information about, the sponsoring organization.
- Customizable branding on each page of notepad
- Insert company materials (company responsible)
- Option to include special ticket for prize in 4 of the notepads, and require attendee to visit sponsor booth to redeem
From visibility to credibility, exhibiting at Fire-Rescue International has hundreds of benefits for your business. Establishing a presence, whether big or small, for your company at the show gives you a powerful platform for meeting new customers, reaching your existing clientele, and building a more established and reliable brand. Guaranteed to increase your exhibit-success, these customizable advertisements will be displayed throughout the duration of the conference in high traffic areas!
- Exhibit Hall Aisle Banners @ $7,500 (price varies based on quantity and location)
- Hanging Banners @ $10,000 per banner
- Floor Clings @ $6,000 per 20
- Window Clings @ $6,000 per 20
Button Ad Package ($1,500)
IAFC emails thousands of prospects and members each year promoting the show, be a part of this campaign and reach buyers before the doors even open. This opportunity is limited to three  companies.
- Your button ad will appear in EVERY promotional email sent by Fire-Rescue International
Attendee Bag Insert ($1,500) (10 available)
*Attendee bag inserts do not qualify for the sponsor benefits listed above
- Ability to provide a single sheet of literature inserted in each attendee conference bag.
- Bag insert opportunities are limited to ten total and are only available to exhibiting companies.
Exhibitor Enhanced eBooth Listing @ $500
An online branding package offers exhibitors additional avenues for reaching and impressing fire service leadership/ Exhibitors who enhance their ebooth listing will Increase traffic to your eBooth 4-5 times, Enhance web exposure and search engine results, Promote your products and service 24/7/365, Maximize ROI and generate high quality new leads, and Increase your online leads by 3-4 times.
Opportunity to add:
- Company ID will be seen by everyone who visits the Interactive Event Map.
- File Type: .gif, .jpeg, or .png. Less than 30KG, not to exceed 250w x 120h pixels.
- Company Profile expands from 800 characters to 1000 characters
- Ability to add up to  product categories to increase search results
- Ability to display up to  products
- Ability to upload  press releases
- Spotlight up to  special discounts and giveaways
- Increase Keyword search up to 200 characters
- Company ID on the bottom of the exhibit hall online floorplan @$500.00
- File Type: .gif, .jpeg, or .png. Less than 30KG, not to exceed 250w x 120h pixels.
FRI Educational Tracks (Multiple Tracks) ($10,000 per track)
Only the IAFC provides specific leadership programs for company officers, chief officers, new fire chiefs and veteran chiefs. FRI education is divided into tracks to help you quickly and easily find the sessions that interest you and meet your specific needs. From emerging topics to operations, the Fire-Rescue International program covers the wide spectrum of topics that affect today's leaders. Fire-Rescue International covers the following tracks:
- Administration & Human Relations
- All-Hazards Management
- Community Risk Reduction & Code Enforcement
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emerging Trends & Topics
- FirstNet - New Track!
- Safety, Health, & Wellness
- Wicked Problems
- Bullying Prevention: Train the Trainer (pre-conference session)
- FSTAR Research Symposium (pre-conference session)
- Company ID will be present on pre- marketing materials such as: brochures, email campaigns highlighting the program and FRI website
- Ability to welcome attendees
- Company video playing at session start
- Corporate ID on sponsor signage at classroom entrances and throughout the convention center for the duration of FRI
- 5 complimentary all access FRI registrations
- Table to display company materials
Company Officer Leadership Symposium (COLS) Levels I, II & III (Exclusive Sponsor) ($15,000)
Introduce company officers to leadership education and provide training to meet the Job Performance Requirements (JPRs) of NFPA 1021.
Here are COLS registration numbers for the last three years to give you a sense of the potential audience.
2018 – 166
2017 – 115
2016 - 175
COLS Sponsorship Benefits:
Wednesday, August 7- Friday, August 9
- Welcome attendees each day (3-5-minute introduction/day)
- Sponsor video playing at entrance to Opening Ceremonies each day
- Corporate ID on sponsor signage at the COLS classroom entrances and throughout the convention center for the duration of FRI
- Corporate ID will be present on FRI COLS literature, email campaigns highlighting the COLS program, FRI website and FRI Onsite Guide
- Up to Five (5) complimentary all access FRI registration
- 8’ table available for sponsor to display Materials
- Presidential Celebration
- New! Welcome Reception
- Chief's Edge
- Chief Officer Leadership Symposium
- Wellness Exams
- Diversity Breakfast