The 2020 WUI Call for Presentations is now open. Submitters will be notified of their acceptance or decline in early September.
Wildland-Urban Interface is the leading annual conference, trade show, gathering and networking opportunity for wildland leaders. While organized and sponsored by the International Association of Fire Chiefs Wildland Fire Policy Committee, WUI is attended by fire-based, independent and commercial service leaders as well as chief officers, quality improvement leaders, and government officials.
Submission types include:
- Three-day (24-hour) Pre-conference Session
- Two-day (16-hour) Pre-conference Session
- One-day (8-hour) Pre-conference Session
- Half-day (4-hour) Pre-conference Session
- 60-minute General Session
- 60/90-minute Specialized Track Breakout Session
The deadline to submit your presentation for consideration is Wednesday, June 17, 2019.
Submit Your Presentation