Collaboration is a cornerstone of the Chief's Edge program and is an integral part of the executive education experience. This intense seminar takes a fresh look at leadership principles, fosters extensive peer-to-peer interaction, and provides the practical skills needed to become a more effective leader.
Through your participation you will:
- Establish an invaluable network of peers
- Learn proven leadership techniques for success
- Discover valuable and practical real-world knowledge
- Develop new skills that enable you to lead strategically
- Improve your ability to navigate challenging situations
Class sizes are limited to 40 participants in order to keep the small group format that makes Chief's Edge so beneficial.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Let us Know