And knowing that every dollar counts, we’ve created a special membership for departments serving communities under 10,000. Everyone on your team receives access to all the IAFC offers for one low price.
Your membership package includes:
- One account for everyone in the department. Access online resources, the online community and savings on IAFC programs and education.
- Individual profiles and logins for the IAFC’s online community. Make connections, share ideas and get answers from others who’ve faced similar challenges. View KnowledgeNet
- Complimentary one-year membership in the IAFC’s Volunteer and Combination Officers Section. Receive SOPs, best practices, tool kits, and training (online and in-person) focused on volunteer and combination departments.
- Save on registration fees to VCOS Symposium in the Sun and Sympoisum in the West (additional savings with VCOS Section membership).
- 25% savings on grant writing services through FireGrantsHelp.com. Your department can save up to $1250!
Download application (pdf)
Your department will receive:
Online resources for operations and administration that include best practices, talking points, model procedures, handbooks, quick guides, checklists, legislative overviews and much more!
Opportunities to connect with a community of members who "get it" and share similar interests. Build relationships with them onIAFC KnowledgeNet. Network with your local division. Join up to 9 special interest sections.
Professional development programs including conferences, regional educational events and eLearning opportunities. With an IAFC small community membership, everyone in your department will save on registration! Learn more about IAFC education
Email alerts about news that affects you.
A collective voice in Washington, D.C., fighting for departments just like yours. Learn more about IAFC's legislative efforts