Emergency Vehicle Management Section
The purpose of the Emergency Vehicle Management Section (formerly Apparatus Maintenance Section) of the IAFC is to provide a forum for members of the association, both regular and associate, who share a common interest and concern with emergency vehicles and equipment. Specific interests of the section include but are not limited to:
- EVTCC: National certification of Emergency Vehicle Technicians.
- Promulgation of training and education regarding emergency vehicles and equipment.
- Exchange and distribution of information regarding emergency vehicles and equipment.
Emergency Vehicle Management Resources
EVMS Bylaws (pdf)
Board Meeting Minutes
- November 14, 2013 (pdf)
- February 14, 2013 (pdf)
- December 7, 2012 (pdf)
- August 2, 2012 (pdf)
- January 12, 2012 (pdf)
- August 24, 2011 (pdf)
- April 14, 2011 (pdf)
- January 13, 2011 (pdf)
Annual Section Meeting Minutes
- August 2013, Chicago (pdf)
- August 2012, Denver (pdf)
- August 2011, Atlanta (pdf)
- August 2010, Chicago (pdf)
District Chief Harold McDonald
Houston (TX) Fire Department
IAFC/Motorola Solutions Benjamin Franklin Award for Valor: Nominations Now Being Accepted
Fire & Life Safety: Hoarding and the EMS Responder
Company Officer Leadership: Defining the Cutting-Edge of EMS
Technology in the EMS Field: Is Your EPCR Worthless?