Whether you're a new, experienced or aspiring company officer, make the IAFC your top-of-mind resource for leadership skills training, knowledge resources, and connecting with other company officers and experienced chiefs. Visit often for educational opportunities and IAFC developments affecting company officers, as well as ways to connect with fellow leaders. We're here to support you!
Not a member? Join today!
NEW! Company Officer Mentor Program - IAFC company officer members can now benefit from the opporunity to be mentored by one or more experienced chief officers. Whether you're new to the ranks of company officer and looking for advice or are interested in knowing what it takes to become a chief officer, this program will connect you with those who can help guide you along the way.
Company Officer Leadership Symposium (COLS) - an intense, 3-day program providing company officers with valuable skills and knowledge required to stay ahead and grow as a leader. Graduating from the program demonstrates exceptional professional growth for promotional assessments. The next COLS session will be held at FRI 2014 in Dallas. IAFC members save up to $100 on registration.
IAFC Officer Development Handbook - a great resource for present and future leaders, this handbook has over 60 pages of valuable information and recommendations for career advancement with an emphasis on leadership competencies through all four levels of officer development. All COLS attendees receive complimentary copies of this handbook.
Company Officer Leadership Committee
Created in March 2012, the mission of the IAFC Company Officer Leadership Committee is to:
- Integrate and grow company officer engagement within the work of the IAFC
- Help company officers develop the leadership skills to meet today's challenges
- Prepare them for promotion to chief officer in the future
- Read the latest insight from a fellow company officer and IAFC member in the Company Officer column in On Scene.
- Participate in the company officer members-only discussion forum on KnowledgeNet.
- Join an IAFC special interest section. You'll gain in-depth knowledge on specialized topics from others with common interests.
Not a Member?
For just $95, you can join the many other company officers who have made the IAFC their professional network and trusted resource. It's an investment worth making! Join today.
Create job alerts to ensure new jobs that match your search criteria are emailed directly to you.
Go to all career postings >