Webinar: Ready, Set, Go! Success Stories – How to Implement the Program
Join the IAFC's Ready, Set, Go! (RSG) Program for an online panel discussion, highlighting RSG members who have implemented the program into their department’s operations.
This is a great opportunity to hear from RSG members about their experiences, challenges, successes and what worked best for them during the implementation process; from developing a plan and identifying the resources that best fit their needs to collaborating and partnering with neighboring agencies and business.
Webinar panelists include:
- Firewise Coordinator Pam Corder, Kaufman County, Texas
- Executive Director Frank M. Riley, Jr. CF, Chestatee/Chattahoochee RC & D Council, Georgia
The panelists and RSG staff welcome participant questions and will offer suggestions that may help you in your RSG efforts, whether it's your first month, first year or multiyear effort with the program.
Take aways from this webinar will include:
- Familiarity with the resources available to RSG members
- Learn how fellow members customize the program to suit their current needs and capacity
- Gain ideas on leveraging your efforts through local partnerships for a larger impact
This webinar will be offered on Tuesday, Feb. 25, at 11 AM ET. There's no cost to participate.
Firefighter/EMT Safety, Health & Survival: Cultivating Your Community Relationships
Hose2Habitat Answers the Call
Building Key Relationships with Elected Community Leaders
NFPA 1917: The Search for a Safer Ambulance