July 9, 2020 1:00 PM -
2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
The IAFC was joined by experts from Thermo Fisher Scientific to learn advanced Raman and Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) techniques.
Participants learned attributes, human indicators, and presumptive identification techniques for a chemical warfare nerve agent release. Participants were also exposed to key information and presumptive identification techniques for Fentanyl.
- Understand Raman and FTIR Operating Principles & Safety
- Nerve Agent Characteristics, Symptoms, & Analysis
- Fentanyl Characteristics, Symptoms, and Analysis
- Sample Manipulation for Raman & FTIR
- Raman & FTIR Analysis Techniques
Download the PPT and keep checking back for the upload of this crucial webinar.