December 8, 2022 6:00 PM -
7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
This presentation will consist of a panel presentation regarding current purchasing strategies for fire and EMS organizations. Emergency service organizations have are consistently being challenged to stretch a dollar due to lack of funding so it is critical that departments maintain an awareness of purchasing options that save time and money. PCG has assembled a panel representing different sides of the equation on this topic so that you can hear the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Understand the benefits of Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)
- How to share resources with other local departments or within the city/county
- Smart purchasing practices for consumables, supplies, capital equipment, and capital equipment
- RFP and open-source purchasing options
- What software is available for to help with forecasting/budgeting