October 11, 2023 1:00 PM -
2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Consulting Group (PCG) experts will cover the current state of the GEMT landscape, the current guidance from CMS on GEMT programs, and insight of what the future of supplemental payments could be.
- Understand what an ASPP is and what it can mean for you as a provider.
- Have the information necessary to protect yourself from audit risks.
- How to provide support for these programs in your state.
- Current Ambulance Supplemental Payment Programs (ASPP): PCG will share how current ASPP programs were established and why the funding is critical for providers.
- Current CMS Guidance: After the release of the CMS guidance that came out in August 2022, there have been changes to existing ASPP programs and the supporting documentation necessary to complete cost reports.
- What’s Next? PCG will share their thoughts on how ASPPs could look like in the future and what that means for providers participating.