February 6, 2024 4:00 PM -
5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
This webinar will review the critical aspect of retaining an adequate number of trained volunteers to respond to emergencies as well as cover suggestions on how to overcome low staffing.
- How recruitment and retention ebbs and flows and departments need to be prepared for low periods of membership.
- How to overcome the hurdles of too few active members.
- What actions/activities does the department need to focus on during times of low staffing.
- Be honest with the public about the department’s capabilities during specific times of the day/week/year.
- How to “dig out” of this situation.