Creating Success Through Relationships
What can you accomplish in 48 hours? At connexions, quite a lot.
Be a part of a select group of fire and EMS chiefs and IAFC business partners for honest, meaningful and productive 1-to-1 meetings. Gain fresh perspectives and new ideas for tackling the key challenges facing the fire service during roundtable discussions and speaker presentations. Strengthen existing relationships and make new ones in a relaxed atmosphere.
conneXions is the only event of its kind for the fire service, by the fire service. All proceeds directly support the IAFC in its mission to lead, educate and serve.
I Am A Chief I Am A Company
conneXions Helps Chiefs:
- Create a strong network of peers among other chiefs in attendance.
- Identify and support a future leader of the department to attend the event.
- Learn about current products and future development.
- Inform suppliers about your needs and challenges.
- Gain technical advice on products and technology you already have.
Value to Chiefs
Chiefs: Looking for more information? Download the conneXions brochure for Chiefs. (PDF)
conneXions Helps IAFC Business Partners:
- Achieve success by providing quality, dedicated time with chiefs of major fire departments.
- Gain product reviews and insights on current and future needs.
- Create and enhance relationships through focused appointments and additional networking time.
- Save time and money compared to exhibiting at multiple events or finding time to meet with chiefs back at their departments.
- Watch this short video and hear directly from companies on the value they get from attending conneXions.
Value to Companies
Companies: Looking for more information? Download the conneXions brochure for companies (PDF).
Sample Program Schedule
Contact Leslie Distler by email or at 703-537-4805 for more information.