Emergency Services Consulting International (ESCI) is the consulting firm of the IAFC, providing specialized, high quality, fire, police, communications, and EMS consulting services to organizations throughout the United States and Canada. ESCI has been meeting the needs of emergency services agencies since 1976 and is considered by many to be the nation’s leader in public safety consulting. Consulting services are provided to municipalities, districts, nonprofit organizations, and the industrial and commercial community.
ESCI has a working knowledge and understanding of contemporary fire, EMS, and police organizations and the complexity of current delivery systems, as well as an ability to utilize advanced analytical technology and methodology to ensure accurate analysis, observations and recommendations.
Practice areas include:
- Fire and EMS Master and Strategic Planning and evaluation
- Fire Department merger/consolidation feasibility studies
- Law Enforcement consulting
- Executive search and placement
- Fire, Police and EMS promotional testing
- 9-1-1 system evaluation and consolidation
- Community Risk Reduction (CRR)
- Emergency Management
- Specialty consulting:
- Financial services
- Training and education
- Keynote speakers
For more information visit esci.us or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.