1 hour 15 minutes
Webinar slides 5/11/20 (pdf, 1.5 mb)
- Chief Keith Bryant, U.S. Fire Administrator
- Mr. Koerner, CBRNE Advisor, Office of the HHS Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- Captain Joselito Ignacio, a U.S. public health service officer currently serving U.S. DHS/FEMA as the Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear Science Advisor and Program Manager for the Interagency Modeling and Atmospheric Assessment Center
- Division Chief Pete Lawrence, Ocean City (California) Fire Department
- Chief Gary Ludwig, IAFC President
- Chief John Sinclair, IAFC COVID-19 Task Force (C-19 TF) Chair
- Dr. Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, C-19 TF EMS Section Representative
- Mr. Ken LaSala, IAFC Director of Government Relations
Chief Bryant and the U.S. Fire Administration continue to bring the latest research to the fire and emergency medical services, working with FEMA, the U.S. Public Health Service and other partners. Chief Bryant and representatives from the PPE Task Force present information on the latest finding on PPE reuse, strategies for optimizing PPE use and decontamination practices.
Division Chief Lawrence discusses the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund and essential information on CMS allocation funding and HRSA Uninsured Patients Fund.
In this weekly COVID-19 webinar series, IAFC leadership, staff and other experts review the most critical information and updates impacting fire departments combating the pandemic on the front lines.
Live webinar conducted May 11, 2020
Additional COVID-19 resources and information: