Webinar slides 4/27/20 (pdf, 1.3 mb)
- Fire Chief Steve Pegram, Chair, Economic Crisis Task Force
- Firefighter Chris Rogers, Kirkland (Washington)Fire Department
- Fire Chief Gary Ludwig, IAFC President and Chairman of the Board
- Fire Chief John Sinclair, Chair, Coronavirus Task Force
- Dr. James Augustine, Member, Coronavirus Task Force
- Mr. Ken LaSala, Director, IAFC Government Relations and Policy
COVID-19 task force webinar #7 focuses:
- Chief Pegram discusses the economic survey being conducted by the IAFC and encourages fire and EMS leaders to submit information about the impact to both fire departments and communities.
- Chris Rogers, one of the first firefighters in Washington state to respond to a COVID-19 patient on February 26, shares his story of being quarantined/isolated and provides recommendations from his experiences.
In this weekly COVID-19 webinar series, IAFC leadership, staff and other experts review the most critical information and updates impacting fire departments combating the pandemic on the front lines.
Additional COVID-19 resources and information: