About This Webinar
Fire departments follow numerous guidelines to ensure personnel are properly trained and ready to provide life-saving services to their communities. The NFPA establishes critical industry training standards in an effort to increase safety and reduce injuries and death, as well as fire-related property and economic loss. Vector Solutions' online training management system features courses developed to NFPA codes and standards, including the valuable NFPA 1001, 1021, 1410, and 1500 Series, to help personnel stay safe and prepared.
Join us on June 29 to learn how you can maximize Vector Solutions to manage every aspect of your training program, including how to assign online coursework, document drill-yard events, conduct live skill assessments, and deliver mandatory policies to ensure compliance.
Thank you to our sponsor, Vector Solutions, for supporting this program.
- How to formulate your training program to NFPA standards
- How to deliver and track NFPA training content with Vector Solutions that meets requirements
- How to leverage online pre-training coursework prior to the drill-yard
- How to track training requirements and ensure compliance
- How to pull comprehensive reports with Vector Solutions to monitor training progress