The staffing demands of the fire service are continuously changing. Trying to manage schedules with paper and spreadsheets wastes time and puts departments at risk of not having adequate coverage.
Vector Scheduling was built for the fire service to streamline all aspects of your staff scheduling. With a native mobile app, personnel can manage schedules from the field, and supervisors can approve and deny requests as soon as they are submitted. Automatic callbacks help ensure proper coverage when incidents arise. Agency-defined algorithms help staffing supervisors ensure union and agency policies are met.
Join us for this upcoming webinar presentation to learn how you can set up Vector Scheduling to meet your department’s staffing needs to simplify scheduling and ensure coverage, while maintaining compliance.
Thank you to our sponsor, Vector Solutions.
- Improve communication with the native Scheduling app
- Easily check schedules while managing trades and time off requests
- Quickly and easily fill open shifts to ensure comprehensive coverage
- Manage OT while ensuring compliance with agency-defined rules
- Track multiple pay differentials to simplify and produce accurate payroll reports