There are two contested EFO Section board seats up for election for three-year terms: New England Division and Southwestern Division. The Missouri Valley Division has one unopposed candidate. The three incumbent members of the executive committee are all seeking reelection unopposed.
Here are your candidates:
New England Division
- Fire Chief Christopher Norris, EFO, CFO, CEMSO, Town of Westhampton (Mass.)
- Fire Chief Thomas Ronalter, EFO, New Britain Fire Department (Conn.)
- Deputy Fire Chief William Hyde, EFO, CFO, CEMSO, CTO, MIFireE, Rogers Fire Department (Ark.)
- Fire Marshal/Division Chief John Payne, EFO, Maumelle Fire Department (Ark.)
Missouri Valley Division (unopposed)
- Accreditation Manager David Daley, MBA, EFO, CFO, South Metro Fire-Rescue Authority (Colo.)
Executive Committee (unopposed)
- Fire Chief (Ret.) Pat Kelly (chair)
- Fire Chief Bud Phillips (vice chair)
- Battalion Chief/Asst. Fire Marshal Jo-Ann Lorber (secretary/treasurer)
To cast a valid vote for a division candidate, you must reside in the division. This will be clearly indicated on the ballot.
Ballots will be emailed out to EFOS members in good standing the week of June 8 and must be returned, per instructions on the ballot, by Friday, July 3.
Candidate statements are available to read here (PDF). The online ballot will link to this document.
The EFOS executive committee thanks the current board members not seeking reelection for their many years of service to the EFOS and the National Society of Executive Fire Officers. They are Jim Trainor, New England Division; Helen Johnson, Southwestern Division; and Ben Chlapek, Missouri Valley Division.