SAFECOM and the DHS Office of Emergency Communications (OEC) want to know how they can help improve emergency communications nationwide. Your input will be used to:
- Identify gaps in funding and capability improvements
- Raise national awareness on emergency communications
- Build industry knowledge by capturing reliable data
- Influence public policy by informing decision-makers
- Identify essential capabilities and capability gaps
- Develop additional training and other resources
- Provide a validated national perspective
Please take a few moments and complete this nationwide survey by Feb. 23 so the voice of fire and emergency service leaders is heard! These resources (all PDFs) may help:
Questions? Email SNS@hq.dhs.gov or call toll free at 833-723-3712. Hours of operation are 9 AM to 6 PM ET.
Take the Survey
Chief Gary McCarraher is chair of the IAFC Communications Committee.