This one-hour documentary helps address vaccine concerns by explaining why vaccines are safe,
crucial to community health, and save millions of lives annually. While the project includes Covid
vaccination, it addresses ALL vaccines. While the project centers on a broadcast documentary, it also includes short, simple video tools for health professionals and school officials to explain these issues to patients, clients, and the public.
The documentary covers vaccine history, how they are created, tested and what they contain. It also addresses
misinformation and how to overcome that “epidemic.”
- Accurate / Honest Science-based information
- Clear / Concise explanations
- Heartfelt stories
This 56:46 program is offered through New Mexico PBS and is now available on some stations to download.
Watch the trailer.
- KQED San Francisco 9/8 at 11 PM and 9/9 at 5 PM
- WHUT (DC) – 9/13 at 9 AM and 9/30 at 10:00 AM
- Nebraska PBS – 10/3 at 10:00 PM
- APTV Alabama (statewide) 10/20 at 10 PM
- KUHT Houston TX 10/20 at 10 PM
- KVPT Fresno CA 10/11 at 11 PM
- WMVS Milwaukee 10/7 at 11 PM
- MPB Mississippi (statewide) 10/24 at 2 PM
- OETA Oklahoma (statewide) 10/11 at 9 PM
- KLVX Las Vegas 10/11 at 11 PM and 10/12 at 3 AM
- WEDU Tampa 10/26 11 PM
- WTVS Detroit 10/11 at 11 PM and 10/22 at 4 PM
- WETP East Tennessee 10/21 at 4 AM
- AZPBS Phoenix 10/11 at 11 AM
- KNME Albuquerque 10/20 at 10 AM
For more information including short segments from the film and a free, downloadable curriculum guide, please visit: www.TheMisinformationVirus.com and contact Chris Schueler or Josh Brown.