About the AHIMTA Symposium
The All-Hazards Incident Management Team Association (AHIMTA) Training & Education Symposium is a six-day event broken up with 3 full days of workshops and 3 days of breakout and plenary sessions designed to develop and strengthen the efforts of incident management teams. Attendees are industry leaders with a variety of backgrounds who come together to network, share best practices and lessons learned, and explore new technology and tactics.
- Workshops designed for both expert and novice IMTs
- Plenary talks from nationally recognized experts
- In-depth breakout sessions on pertinent topics
- Extensive networking opportunities among colleagues
- Conference app with access to course materials from the convenience of your mobile device or computer
Who Should Attend
- State/County AHIMTs
- Fire Department/EMS
- Emergency Managers
- Military Forestry Service
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Regional/National IMTs
- Forestry Service
- Public Works
- Private Industry
AHIMTA Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is made up of eleven elected members, one from each FEMA Region and one at-large member. The directors serve staggered, two-year terms. Officers are the president, 1st vice president, 2nd vice president, secretary and treasurer.
Board list and contacts
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors
AHIMTA presents the Training & Education Symposium partners and sponsors. We appreciate their important commitment to the symposium through their contributions to this event offering training across a range of essential topics. Please support these companies that support public safety and visit their websites by clicking on each of the logos.