The Recruitment & Retention Coordinator Course will cover:
- The Lifecycle of a Volunteer
- Conducting Needs Assessments
- Member Surveys
- Working with Your Department’s Leadership Team
- Designing a Marketing Plan
- How to Successfully Interact with Potential Members
- Onboarding New Members
- Completing a Recruitment & Retention Plan
Contact the course liaison, Spencer Cheatham, to register for the course, if you would like to host, or to learn of future dates and locations.
For more information, visit the VALS homepage.