Registration for the 2022 National Fire Service Staff and Command Course is now open!
The five-day program presented by MFRI in cooperation with the International Association of Fire Chiefs, provides in-depth analyses of current and evolving issues in emergency services management.
Faculty consists of nationally renowned fire service leaders including:
- Dr. David C. Griffin - On a Mission LLC
- Dr. Richard B. Gasaway - Gasaway Group
- Dave Statter - STATter911 Communications
- Mark Brady - PIO Consultant and Instructor
- John D. Rukavina, J.D.
- Alex Cardella - Maryland Coordination and Analysis Center
- Dr. Daniel Madrzykowski - UL Fire Safety Research Institute
- and others
Participants will have the opportunity to explore topics such as:
- Cultural changes through tragedy
- Situational awareness issues
- Challenges facing today's PIO
- Firehouse grievance management
- Intelligence analysis for the fire service
- Fire dynamics and test burns
- IAFC updates and issues of concern
Tuition includes a tour of the United States Naval Academy
Presented by the Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute, University of Maryland and the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
Questions? Contact Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute, 301-226-9900 or email@example.com