The 5th National Model Performance in Community Risk Reduction Symposium, held in April, showcased local and state programs that demonstrated their success in reducing fire losses using model performance measures.
This webinar, in partnership with Vision 20/20, showcased three presentations from the symposium:
- Teaching & Tech: A recipe for fire-safe cooking
- Creating a statewide CRR program
- Fire code officer: Positive impacts with code enforcement
Join us and learn how your prevention colleagues are managing these successful programs.
- To apply model performance-measure terminology to program design and to implementation and evaluation
- To identify program strategies that can be adapted for success in your community
- To access resources and training available through Vision 20/20
Peg Carson, Vision 20/20 Operations Manager
Annmarie Pickett, Lieutenant, Worcester (Massachusetts) Fire
Greg Adams, Director of Education and Outreach, Tennessee State Fire Marshal's Office
Heidi Scarpelli, Fire Marshal, Vancouver (Washington) Fire Department
Jim Crawford, Vision 20/20 Manager