Come to this class to hone the skills you need to recruit and retain quality members, including:
- The “membership lifecycle”
- “Selling” your department
- Marketing for recruitment
- Interacting with the public
- Working with your leaders
Come away with a plan, specific to your department, to bring in and retain quality members.
Most of these classes are funded by a FEMA SAFER grant and the student’s travel expenses may be fully reimbursed.
The course will be in Plainfield, IN on November 20-21 from 8 AM to 4 PM.
For further information or to register, contact Spencer Cheatham (firstname.lastname@example.org).