Ready to reserve your virtual booth space? Please complete the exhibitor agreement (pdf) and return to Tracy Blankenship, Exhibit Sales Manager.
Request more information?
- Video chat with attendees during exhibit hall hours- up to two company representatives
- Company profile and description, logo, social media information, contact information
- Product Categories list for maximum exposure
- Ability to add up to five  videos
- Ability to add presentations
- Ability to add resources, such as brochures, spec sheets, promotional materials, and more
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to interact with attendees through the "Ask-The-Question" feature
- Unlimited complimentary exhibitor access
- Company name on Hazmat website
The Hazmat Conference offers sponsorship and advertising opportunities for every budget and marketing goal. Sponsorships are a proven way to increase your company's visibility and brand recognition and drive traffic to your booth. For a detailed list of opportunities, visit the Marketing Opportunities page or contact Tracy Blankenship.
Service to Satisfaction
Service to satisfaction is a shared goal with our general service contractor, The Expo Group. Together, we are committed to improving all areas of your exhibitor experience. Contact us with your questions or comments.
Tracy Blankenship, Exhibit Sales Manager: email@example.com