Looking to sign up more of your staff for IAFC membership? The IAFC's group membership program makes it easy to:
- Manage your department's IAFC memberships
- Add memberships for your company officers and chief officers with one simple phone call
- Receive bonus membership savings (on top of current IAFC member discounts) on professional education and training
How does it work?
Once you've confirmed whom you'd like to add to your current roster, all memberships will be assigned the same paid through date. You'll receive one invoice for everyone, along with an annual roster showing everyone who has an IAFC membership.
What’s the benefit to your department?
- Saves time by not having to process individual invoices multiple times throught the year.
- Eliminates having to track which memberships are due and when.
- Memberships are transferable when an employee retires or leaves the department.
- Provides an additional 10% discount (above the standard member discount) on registration to Fire-Rescue International (FRI).
Can I add individual memberships to the group during the year?
Yes, at any time!
How does my department apply?
Contact Cathy Feyh, Member Relations Manager, by email (email@example.com) or phone, toll free 866-385-9110, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. You will be set up with a custom roster and invoice that can be easily processed over the phone.