Looking to sign up more of your staff for IAFC membership? The IAFC's group membership program makes it easy!
What are the benefits?
- Only one invoice - reduces paperwork and confusion on who has a membership.
- Common paid through date - no more having to manage when each member is due.
- No new member fee - save $25 on each new member added.
- Ease of changing personnel - transfer memberships at no charge when someone leaves your department and is replaced by someone who isn’t currently a member.
- Complete roster - receive annually a roster of your IAFC memberships so changes can be made with ease.
- Additional discounts to Fire-Rescue International (FRI) - save even more on full conference registrations.
- Chiefs concierge program at FRI - IAFC staff POC to assist with your FRI questions and needs.
- Complimentary consult and 4% savings from ESCI Consulting Services - new contracts only.
Is there a minimum number of members required?
Yes. You must have at least 5 individual memberships (any rank) to qualify.
Can we add individuals during the year?
Yes, at any time!
When can we sign up for group membership?
Anytime! Current memberships are prorated to align with the department's paid through date.
How does renewal work?
Two months before the group membership is due, you'll receive a roster showing everyone with an IAFC membership. You'll be able to make changes and once the roster is approved, we'll send one invoice.
How do we apply?
Email email@example.com or call us at 866-385-9110, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. We'll send your current member roster for you to review and update. Send it back (remember, there is as 5 member minimum), we'll let you know the cost and once you approve, we'll send your invoice.