Download the IAFC On Scene media kit (pdf) for information about advertising in On Scene, including the editorial calendar, advertising specs and rates. Contact Jacqueline Garnier, On Scene editor, at email@example.com to book an ad or to get more information.
IAFC On Scene is the official newsletter of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). Its readers represent a Who’s Who of fire and emergency service leaders—decision makers looking for solutions to the challenges they face.
On Scene is an electronic newsletter published 21 times a year, all of them distributed electronically and available at IAFC.org/OnScene. A print supplement offers the best content from the electronic editions nine times a year. This is a full-color format that's mailed to members. Nothing goes unseen—including your ad.
On Scene delivers:
- Critical information to help chief officers make timely and appropriate decisions
- New ideas and solutions for addressing critical issues
- Links to important fire and emergency service resources
- Developments in the federal government and their effect on the fire service
- News about grants and other funding opportunities
- Best practices in leadership training and development
- Research for developing best practices for the fire service
IAFC members are the world's leading experts in firefighting, emergency medical services, terrorism response, hazmat spills, natural disasters, search and rescue, and public-safety legislation. On Scene provides many opportunities for advertisers to reach these targeted groups through our special-interest editions, featured articles and more. Here's a list of some planned highlights for the coming year:
- Labor-management issues
- Emerging communications and technology
- Research and innovations in the fire and emergency service
- Volunteer recruitment and retention
- Homeland security, emergency preparedness and all-hazard response
- Fire service-based EMS
- Safety, health and wellness
- Department administration
- And much more
So take advantage of both the electronic and print editions of IAFC On Scene to reach your customers and new audiences.
Classified Ads (Job Listings)
The IAFC offers the IAFC Career Center as its primary vehicle for publishing classified ads for organizations seeking chiefs and company officers at any level, fire marshals, fire inspectors, instructors, trainers or any position requiring the expertise and education demonstrated by IAFC members. A link to the Career Center is included in every electronic edition and many chief and company officer ads, as well as others listed on the Career Center, are included in On Scene with a link to their details.
NOTE: Not every ad posted to the IAFC Career Center will also be listed in On Scene.