Check these out!
Here's a brief snapshot of the IAFC's recent activities that are focused on ensuring your success as a leader in the fire and emergency service.
- Launched the IAFC Coronavirus Task Force.
- Created the IAFC Economic Task Force to help IAFC members navigate fiscal challenges resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Implemented the International Fire & EMS Command Center at IAFC headquarters. The Command Center is staffed by key IAFC staff, members and renowned, retired fire and EMS leaders.
- Established a Coronavirus Resources page to educate fire chiefs on recommendations for addressing the coronavirus.
- Released What Fire Chiefs Need to Know regarding the National Emergency Declaration.
- Continuing work on the America Burning Revisited, a study based on previous findings of past America Burning conferences and other relevant information.
- Kicked off IAFC President Ludwig’s presidential initiative, If You Don’t Feel Well, Don’t Make It Your Farewell, with great success.
- Established the COVID-19 Lessons Learned community on KnowledgeNet.
- Launched the new and improved IAFC Career Center.
For questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IAFC office toll free at 866-385-9110, Monday through Friday, 9 PM to 5 PM EST.
View more about the IAFC's contributions to the fire and emergency service
Interested in joining the IAFC and making a difference? Learn more here.